Maria Wei, MD, PhD, Director
Patients Seen in this Practice
- Patients with Malignant Melanoma 2.0mm in thickness or less.
- Patients with a strong family history of Melanoma (two or more family members with Melanoma; or one family member with Melanoma and one family member with Breast, Pancreatic or Ovarian Cancer).
- Patients with numerous atypical moles and a family history of atypical moles (Familial Atypical Moles/Melanoma Syndrome).
- Patients with an identified gene mutation associated with an increased risk of melanoma.
To Make an Appointment
If you have numerous moles and you are not being referred bu a dermatologist, you should be seen in General Dermatology.
- 415.353.9900 - for new patients only
- Ask for the "Pigmented Lesion Practice."
- Medical records may be FAX'd to 415.885.3802, Attn: Cynthia Cruz
- For more information, visit our Skin Cancer Website