Patients Seen in this Practice
- Patients with Psoriasis, especially those needing phototherapy.
- Patients with Eczema, including Atopic Dermatitis.
- Patients with other phototherapy-responsive disorders (i.e. Vitiligo, chronic itching from known (i.e. Uremia) or unknown causes, Lichen Planus, Mycosis Fungoides, etc.).
Requirements to be Seen
Patients do not need a referral (unless required by insurance).
- PDCC is not always accepting new patients. Please call to find out.
- Consultation appointments are always available. Consultation means seeing a patient and determing follow-up care at the time of the appointment. Advice will be given to a referring dermatologist if follow-up care is not given at PDCC.
Educational Videos for Patients
We have created educational videos to provide an orientation to ultraviolet B (UVB) phototherapy, ultraviolet A (UVA) phototherapy, biologic injections, and the Goeckerman tar program. Please click HERE to see these videos.